The Dilettante Circle
Our next Circle will be held in June, 2024.
Take a moment to explore your wardrobe and set aside any items that have gone untouched for over a year. As the next circle approaches, if these treasures remain neglected, it's a clear sign that it's time to exchange them for something fresh.
INFORMATION FOR SHOPPERS
All are welcome to shop at the Dilettante Circle.
The Dilettante Circle is a pre-owned clothing sale and as such all items are offered sold-as-seen. All items are liable to display some degree of wear and tear. All sales are final, and returns due to faults or change-of-mind cannot be accepted.
Payments will be accepted as usual via EFTPOS or cash. We regret that Afterpay and lay-bys are not available at the Dilettante Circle. Store credit, loyalty points, and other vouchers or rewards cannot be redeemed at the Dilettante Circle.
INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
Regulars and newcomers alike are invited to submit garments for sale, read on for information on selling your pieces in the Dilettante Circle.
Dilettante will accept clothing, shoes, and accessories from any of our stocked designers past or present, as well as from comparable luxury brands. All items must be delivered in clean, good condition.
Kindly be advised that there is a possibility that we may not be able to accept certain footwear due to their current condition and level of wear.
We regret that we cannot accept items purchased in-store within the last 12 months, nor jewellery for the Dilettante Circle. The Dilettante Circle is a curated sale and not all garments submitted may be considered suitable for the event; if in doubt, please call ahead and discuss your contributions with our staff to avoid disappointment.
HOW IT WORKS
1. You select items from your wardrobe that you loved, but no longer wear, to contribute to the Dilettante Circle.
2. We will advise you of the time frame in which you bring the items you wish to sell to Dilettante's Claremont boutique. Our staff will receive and assess your items, discuss your sell prices, and store your items safely in advance of the event. We recommend you consider your desired sale prices ahead of time to aid us in providing expeditious service.
3. On the day of the event, our staff administer sales for all items.
4. After the event, sales are tallied and you are issued with a Dilettante store credit equal to the total value of all your sold items. Please note, due to the volume of anticipated sales, credits can take up to 14 days to be issued. Store credit earned from the sale of your items cannot be used in conjunction with pre-existing lay-bys, discounts and loyalty points.
5. You collect any unsold contributions from the store in the following week after the event.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about our Dilettante Circle.
Still have questions? Please feel free to call our team on (08) 9383 2820 for more information.