The Dilettante Circle
The Dilettante Circle starts
11:00am Sunday, 24th July.
A one-of-a-kind designer market of archival fashion from some of the most important designers of our time. The Dilettante Circle offers a treasure trove of pre-owned designer pieces, curated from the personal wardrobes of Dilettante’s clients.
Discover timeless, rare, and iconic pieces to reclaim and revitalise. The Dilettante Circle was conceived to encourage sustainable fashion practices, give new life to beautifully-crafted clothing, and contribute to an ongoing sense of community amongst our valued friends, clients, and neighbours.
All are welcome to shop at the Dilettante Circle
11am to 4pm on Sunday 24th July.
Last year's inaugural Circle market saw long lines throughout the day. Arrive early as key pieces disappear fast.
Contributions to the Dilettante Circle are welcomed from both regular clients and newcomers. Please read "Information for Sellers" below.
INFORMATION FOR SHOPPERS
All are welcome to shop at the Dilettante Circle.
The Dilettante Circle is a pre-owned clothing sale and as such all items are offered sold-as-seen. All items are liable to display some degree of wear and tear. All sales are final, and returns due to faults or change-of-mind cannot be accepted.
Payments will be accepted as usual via EFTPOS or cash. We regret that Afterpay and lay-bys are not available at the Dilettante Circle. Store credit, loyalty points, and other vouchers or rewards cannot be redeemed at the Dilettante Circle.
INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
Regulars and newcomers alike are invited to submit garments for sale, read on for information on selling your pieces in the Dilettante Circle.
The Dilettante Circle offers you an opportunity to recycle designer clothing, shoes, and accessories. You determine the price for each of your items, and 100% of the price of each item sold will be issued to you in Dilettante store credit.
Dilettante will accept clothing, shoes, and accessories from any of our stocked designers past or present, as well as from comparable luxury brands. All items must be delivered in clean, good condition. Contributions are being accepted between Wednesday 6th July and Friday 22nd July.
We regret that we cannot accept items purchased in-store within the last 12 months, nor jewellery for the Dilettante Circle. The Dilettante Circle is a curated sale and not all garments submitted may be considered suitable for the event; if in doubt, please call ahead and discuss your contributions with our staff to avoid disappointment.
HOW IT WORKS
1. You select items from your wardrobe that you loved, but no longer wear, to contribute to the Dilettante Circle.
2. You bring items you wish to sell to Dilettante's Claremont boutique between Wednesday 6th July and Friday 22nd July. Our staff will receive and assess your items, discuss your sell prices, and store your items safely in advance of the event. We recommend you consider your desired sale prices ahead of time to aid us in providing expeditious service.
3. On the day of the event, our staff administer sales for all items.
4. After the event, sales are tallied and you are issued with a Dilettante store credit equal to the total value of all your sold items. Please note, due to the volume of anticipated sales, credits can take up to 14 days to be issued.
5. You collect any unsold contributions from the store by Saturday, 30th July.
If you have any questions or concerns surrounding selling at the Dilettante Circle, please contact us.
Still have questions? Please feel free to call our team on (08) 9383 2820 for more information.